We’d love to jam with you!
We host any celebration you can think of!
From happy birthdays, to team buildings, supper clubs, kids parties (from 3+), bachelorettes, weddings, student jams, social jams and MasterChef challenges.
With great people, drinks, music & food! Food Jams is not a cooking lesson but a party where cooking is only half the fun.
All Food Jams are hosted by Jade, a MasterChef Season 1 Top 10 contestant. (the one with the quirky accent).
Our home base is in Woodstock and can host a minimum of 6 and a max of 20 guests.
Our two bigger venues, where we host a min of 21 and a max of 50 guests, are located in Tamboerskloof.
We also travel and host Food Jams in your own venue/own home across South Africa.
We have a lunch or dinner Food Jam.
Each Food Jam includes a special menu, created by Jade. We happily work with any dietary requirements, no matter how crazy!
Rule #1 in the kitchen, keep yourself hydrated! We have a cash and credit fully stocked bar on site, but you are most welcome to bring your own drinks to which our corkage fee applies (… includes a sexy barman, all the glasses, special garnishes & ice ice baby!).
For bookings and more information on what Food Jams has to offer, please email Juanita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Any ideas are welcome, we love jamming and you are most welcome send any special requests our way!
2. The menu is revealed on the day, Jade looks for the freshest local & seasonal produce, and creates a menu that changes weekly. Any dietary requirements are catered for.
3. Our meat is always halaal and our vegetables are local.
4. Just you and a friend? We host social jams every month in the spirit of the very heart of Food Jams. Check our facebook page for updates.
5. Where there is Food Jamming, there is music, we always play a special playlist whilst cooking and you are welcome to make your own for your celebration.
We look forward to jamming with you!!!
The Food Jams Team